As you browse MammothNorthwest.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with MammothNorthwest.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Mammoth Northwest may collect your information with any of the following -Directly from you if you register on our site or sign up for our newsletter -by using browser cookies, beacons, or other tracking tools -From third parties if you use an integrated social media feature on our website
How we use your information
- To improve our services and site
- To respond to your questions or comments
- To look at site trends, customer interests, and demographics
- For security purposes
- For marketing purposes
- For transactional communications
- As otherwise permitted by law
Mammoth Northwest may share the information we collect
- with our business partners such as cascade tickets, The Hawthorne Theatre and others
- with third parties who perform services on our behalf
- If we believe we must in order to comply with the law
You may opt-out of having your online behavior tracked for advertising purposes. To learn more, click here.
MammothNorthwest.com website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or security of any other websites.